Support Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
Maintaining a current SMA for your Multi-DNC software is important. An active SMA insures your version of the software is always up to date and supported with unlimited live tech support, including remote access capabilities.
- Software updates and patch notifications are sent to you automatically
- Unlimited live tech support available on priority status
- Remote access directly to your Multi-DNC system via the Internet for trouble shooting and fixes
- Dynamic online training directly on your system via remote access control
- Access to special offers, discounts and enhancements only available to customers with active SMAs
Support Options E-mail / Voice / On-site
- Email tech support at email@example.com
- Voice Technical Support is available from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST. Fridays until 12:00 PM. Within North America call Toll Free +1 877-882-6362 for Technical Support. Outside North America call +1 951-549-0755 and ask for Technical Support. You will be asked for your software license number (so please have it ready) and you will then be routed to the correct support person.
- On-site service is available in some areas and will be quoted upon request.
Remote Support and Training
- For customers with current SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement) in place we can log in remotely to your Multi-DNC computer over the Internet. Just call Technical Support to set this up.
- You need to have Internet access from the Multi-DNC PC using Microsoft Internet Explorer, separate phone access for an audio conversation and have TCP port 443 (https) open on your network.
- We can directly see what issues you are having and fix them for you plus train you on new features and answer any questions you have about Multi-DNC or any other Spectrum product.